Our Energy Savings Agreement
Since 1968, Robertson has received the best in their field awards in the Daily Progress Reader’s Choice Poll, The C’ville Weekly Best of C-Ville, and Charlottesville Family Favorites Awards. That’s because Bruce Locker, President, and crew are the folks that keep Charlottesville homes cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and healthy throughout the year. Their plumbers keep pipes unclogged and faucets drip-free. Now celebrating over 50 years in business, Robertson Electric has built its business on timely customer service and guaranteed satisfaction. They take every job, large or small, very seriously to be sure you receive the best quality and service available.
Priority Customer Status
10% Discount on Service Repairs
5% Discount on Replacement and Products
24-Hour Emergency Service
Lower Utility Bills
Extended Equipment Life
Agreement is Transferrable
We agree to provide you with scheduled service on our complete precision tune-up, professional cleaning and safety inspection, either annually (heating only) or semi-annually as described for your heating and air conditioning equipment during the term indicated.
Scheduled Service Procedures Include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Check for dangerous gas leaks
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Inspect and clean blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Check indoor air quality
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check thermostat calibration
- Inspect evaporator coil; clean as needed; accessibility may incur additional charges
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean and test condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Monitor a/c and heating cycles
Your Pass to Front-of-the-Line, Top Priority Service!
- Regularly scheduled maintenance can increase operating efficiency. You’ll get more cooling and heating for your energy dollar.
- Reduce the likelihood of inconvenient and costly emergency calls. We’ll correct many minor problems before they grow into major problems.
- Prolong the effective life of your equipment.
- Major manufacturers strongly recommend regularly scheduled maintenance for your system’s best performance.
- Replacement Guarantees. When you need to replace your old Home Comfort System, we assure you of the best value and installation by qualified technicians.
- A 10% discount (parts and labor) is provided on all repairs to your air conditioning and heating system.
- A 10% discount (parts and labor) is provided on all repairs to your electrical and plumbing system.
- Multi-unit discount. If you have more than one central air conditioning and heating system, additional systems are discounted.
- Service in hours, not days. If your Home Comfort System breaks, don’t panic. Just call us and we’ll dispatch a Champion Technician to your home.
- Champion Technician. We go through an extensive interview process to find the kind of people you want in your home. They’re knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, neat and clean
- Service guarantee four times longer. How many times have you called a company that guarantees their work for 30 or even 90 days? With us, you get a full one-year guarantee.
- No run-around charge. Our trucks carry hundreds of parts and supplies. We’ll probably have the exact part you need right on the truck. And if we don’t you won’t be charged extra for us to get it.
- Our Energy Savings Agreement is transferable to subsequent owners of your home. It makes your home more marketable.
- You choose between these easy payment options: cash, check and all major credit cards.
- NO-RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Try this amazing service for three months. Your air conditioning and heating system will work more efficiently. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, your entire investment will be refunded. No questions asked. You can’t lose!