Green Screened Technology Through Robertson Electric
Robertson Electric has always placed the highest priority on saving their customers money on utility bills, but through Robertson’s new "Green Screened" technology, homeowners now have even more tools at their disposal to turn their home comfort system into an environmentally safe model of efficiency.
The Green Screened mark is bestowed upon heating and air conditioning contractors who embrace the challenge of protecting the environment. Green Screened HVAC contractors have made the commitment to embrace the "green" movement by being "green" in their own actions, as well as by educating homeowners on ways that you can make your home comfort system more energy efficient.
The population in North America has more than doubled in the last 50 years, and with it, the demand for energy has skyrocketed! A typical household spends more than $2,000 a year on energy and contributes twice the amount of greenhouse gases to the environment as an average car. With today’s buildings consuming 24% of the total energy in this nation, contractors like Robertson Electric understand the significant role they play in the world’s future. Green Screened heating and air conditioning contractors make a commitment to embrace the "green" movement by:
- Educating people about the environmental and savings benefits of having a "green" heating and cooling system.
- Offering homeowners products and services that can improve the energy efficiency of their homes.
- Taking an active role in preserving the environment through recycling and conservation of products and supplies both in the office and field.
Everyone has a responsibility to start reducing his or her energy use. It starts by being more aware of your comfort demands and modifying your home to make it more efficient! After all, homes and other buildings account for 24% of total energy used! And the very largest consumer of energy in every home is the home comfort system—the heating and air conditioning system.
Going Green can begin with a Home Conservation Evaluation and a talk with Robertson Electric.
During a Home Conservation Evaluation, a highly trained and certified Green Screened HVAC technician will visit your home and give it a top-to-bottom, thorough evaluation of your comfort system. The analysis will include two parts:
- Energy Overpayment Calculation — The technician will approximate how much energy your heating and air conditioning system is wasting! That’s extra fuel and money being burnt up without providing your family any comfort.
- EcoSharp Calibration — This is where the technician performs a thorough tune-up and calibration of your heating and air conditioning system and advises you of any necessary repairs. On average, a Green Screened EcoSharp Calibration can improve a system’s efficiency by as much as 17%!
While the technician is in your home, ask about a Green Screened "Eco Sharp Agreement." This agreement will keep your system working at its highest efficiency while providing you maximum comfort; the membership also includes an assortment of other benefits!
To have a Green Screened Certified technician perform a Home Conservation Evaluation on your home’s heating and cooling system, call Robertson Electric at 434-973-4348.